Richard C. Wisman, M.D., F.A.C.G.S.
- Member of the American Academy of Family Physicians
- Diplomate American Board of Geriatrics
- Fellow American College of Geriatric Specialists
- Native of West Virginia; graduate of the West Virginia University School of Medicine in Morgantown, West Virginia
- Internship in medicine and behavioral medicine at West Virginia University Hospital in Morgantown, West Virginia
- Residency in family practice at West Virginia University Hospital in Morgantown, West Virginia
- Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Family Practice at West Virginia University in Morgantown, West Virginia
Dr. Wisman sees patients at our Beckley locations.
Contact our offices directly to schedule your appointments