Barry A. Levin, M.D., F.A.A.O.S
- Diplomate of the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Native of Chicago, Illinois; graduate of Chicago Medical School
- Board certified in orthopedic surgery
- Internship at Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan
- Residencies at Wayne State University Hospitals, St. Luke's Hospital in Cleveland, Ohio and the Medical College of Georgia in Augusta, Georgia
Dr. Levin sees patients at our Oak Hill and Beckley locations.
Contact our offices directly to schedule your appointments.